Plastic products are everywhere in the world.
「 Plastic Pollution 」
Not easy to be degraded.
The natural degradation cycle takes two to three hundred years, which is extremely harmful to the environment and the biosphere.
- Change soil pH.
- Occupy land space.
- Affect plant uptake of nutrients and water.
- Animals eat by mistake, causing death.
- Landfill plastic waste，harmful substances such as bacteria and viruses in the garbage will seep out and pollute the groundwater
Plastic waste incineration,Dioxin, hydrogen chloride and other harmful gases will be produced, polluting the air and endangering human health.
- About 8 million tons of large plastics and 15,000 tons of primary microplastics enter the ocean every year.There are few unpolluted "clean lands" in the ocean.
- Microplastics are usually smaller than 5 mm and are often eaten by marine organisms, disrupting the ecological balance of the ocean.
- Chemicals in plastics can be passed to humans through the food chain.
Enter the human food chain through seafood.
Microplastics can be ingested from water, mixed into the air and inhaled by humans,or through skin contact.
- Microplastics have even been found in the placentas of newborns.
「 What Can We Do 」
Reduce the use of single-use plastic products
Reject excessive packaging and use reusable items
Do a good job of sorting plastic waste.
Participate in the "Plastic Reduction and Plastic Picking" activity.
Pick up plastic waste.
「 What MAH Did」
Explore the new fashion of environmental protection
- Take you to explore a different environmental protection journey.
- Those plastic water bottles we throw away.
Abandoned fishing nets and sawdust in the ocean.
Is coming back to you with a brand new look.
MAH Cycle Design Concept
MAH has launched a newv series of environmentally friendly
products that combine the concept of environmentally friendly recycling with product design. It is made of Reboyarn recycled polyester fiber.
The material is recycled from waste plastic bottles.
The refreshing design shows the infinite possibilities of
renewable resources. Everyone saves resources in daily life,reduces
waste production,and protects the cycle of life together.